We provide state-of-art equipment for deep cleaning and sanitization of compression & granulation areas and equipment in pharmaceutical facilities.
Industrial Area Dry-Steam Sanitizer
Industrial Equipment Dry-Steam Sanitizer
Portable Air Sanitizer
LIST OF ATRON SANITIZATION SYSTEM CERTIFICATIONS AND COMPLIANCES
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Q-RS-1708-2248
Good Manufacturing Practices G-RS-1708-2249
Atron’s products fulfil international requirements for electromagnetic compatibility, electrical security, health safeguards and safeguards for pressurized appliances, according to the regulations:
• 89/366/CEE of May 3rd 1989 with subsequent modifications (Regulations 92/31/CEE of April 28th 1992 and Regulations of 93/68/CEE of July 22nd 1993).
• 73/23/CEE of February19th 1989 with subsequent modifications (Regulations 93/68/CEE of July 22nd 1993).
• 89/392/CEE with subsequent modifications 91/368 – 93/44 e 93/68.
• 97/23/CEE received with D.L of February 25th 2000 nr. 93 regarding equipment in pressure.
• 2002/95/CE “RoHs”
• UNI EN 292-1
• UNI EN 292-2
• UNI EN 1050
• HACCP regulations (Hazard Analysis Control Check Point, D.L. no. 155 of 26th May 1997)
• CE and PED
Atron Hygiene Check System:
The system satisfies the requirements of article 11 of the Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC the EMC Directive(s) 89/336/EEC and 92/31/EEC as realigned by 93/68 EEC.